Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Like cousins

These little cuties are best friends who truly love each other. Our weekly playgroup has been so great for the kids(and maybe even better for the moms!) Not only are these guys best friends but their moms are some of my best friends. When i took this picture I was so surprised to see how much they look alike - almost like cousins. We don't have any family around and neither do these friends and they have become like cousins to each other and their moms are like sisters to me. One of these little cousins is moving across the country next week and it is going to be so sad to have her gone. Not only are we losing a "cousin" but I feel like I am losing a sister. I am sure that we will be life long friends but it is always hard when we live to far apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment