Sunday, October 3, 2010

General Conference Choas

I look forward to General Conference weekend with anticipation. I think of how nice and relaxing it will be to sit with my family and calmly listen to the speakers and feel uplifted. The older kids are getting pretty good at listening and enjoying conference too but our 2 year olds are not really ready for that yet. We had 2 extra kids overnight and the combination of 7 kids, lots of crayons and papers(that were supposed to keep them quietly occupied) did not equal the calm peaceful day I had imagined. I will just have to make sure and read the Ensign really well next month : )

At least Spencer was paying attention : )

1 comment:

  1. I am sure that us walking in during the 2nd half had a lot to do with the chaos! Sorry about that. Thanks for watching our kids and feeding us dinner though. What would we do without such great friends!

    ReplyDelete