Friday, August 20, 2010

It's good to be home

We slept in until almost 10 this morning. I don't know if that has ever happened before! We ate all of our meals 2+ hours late and didn't make it out of our pjs or comb our hair but man it is good to be back home. Since the kids drawers were already half empty and I had to unpack, I decided to go through all of their clothes and put away everything that doesn't fit. Man it is so much work to manage their wardrobes! Here is a pile of just the babies and Spencers clothes that need to be sorted into save, donate, give away or send to my sisters. The girls pile is even bigger!
A cute twin moment. I turned around and found them with their blankets on playing with magna doodles. These two really love each other! (and I was serious about the PJs and not combing hair : )

1 comment:

  1. I vote send them to the sisters! :) Glad you guys are home safe and sound! Looks like you had a fun rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete